Kingsport Attorney Stephen Gilly & His Legal Staff
Dedicated Kingsport general practice attorneys serve clients in all areas of law
Our dedicated lawyers in Johnson City, TN and Kingsport are versatile, experienced and able to handle all of your legal needs. We understand that unexpected things simply happen, and we have the background, experience and determination to help you through your most challenging moments. The attorneys of The Law Office of Stephen L. Gilly are approachable and real. The support staff is outstanding. At The Law Office of Stephen L. Gilly, you receive the kind of personal attention you need.
Stephen L. Gilly, a Kingsport attorney serving Bristol and Johnson City, has been practicing law for 19 years and is licensed in both Tennessee and Virginia.
Help for the unexpected
The Law Office of Stephen L. Gilly is a law firm that is there for you when the unexpected happens. Though its main office is located in Kingsport, the firm serves clients throughout Tennessee and Virginia. The lawyers of The Law Office of Stephen L. Gilly handle all areas of the law — including family law, divorce, bankruptcy, wills and probate, and criminal law. We handle cases involving disability, workers' compensation and personal injuries on a contingency basis. Call us at 423-246-3811 to arrange for a free initial consultation or contact us online.
Stephen L. Gilly
- State Bar of Tennessee, 1993
- State Bar of Virginia, 2009
- All state courts in Tennessee and Virginia
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Tennessee
- Bankruptcy Court for Western District of Virginia
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1993
General practitioner with emphasis in:
- Criminal defense
- Juvenile cases
- Tennessee, 2011
- Dobyns Bennett High School — Class of 2004
- East Tennessee State University — Class of 2008, Magna Cum Laude, B.A., Political Science
- Indiana University at Indianapolis — Class of 2011, J.D.